Senior Leadership role
About Our Client
Our Client is a Market Leading Multinational headquartered in Europe, They provide a range of services to their clients including Facilities Management.
The role is designated to oversee multiple BU's which; whilst different; do offer numerous synergies in terms of client base, you will be responsible for the overall sales, business development and operation functions, other key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the business by providing the highest quality and professional service that reflects well on the International Brand
- Develop a strategy to expand the market share.
- Prepare business plan, budgets and financial forecasts for the business.
- Monitor and achieve financial performance objectives
- Co-ordinate, manage and monitor the workings of all operations department and implement a best practice principle, accurately forecasting and managing flow
- Deploy a continuous improvement methodology in the operational business to deliver measurable results
- Ensure appropriate customer measures and KPIs are maintained at business level
The Successful Applicant
You will be degree qualified, ideally with an MBA. You will possess a strong track record of leading large teams to strong commercial growth and operational excellence. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Strong background in service sector management and business development.
- 5+ years experience in a business in an executive/senior management position.
- Strong commitment, leadership and management skills.
- Experience in the development of business with, and negotiation of large bids and tenders with, MNC's and Governments.
- Be familiar with business process improvements, internet technologies, web portal initiatives and integration platforms
- Demonstrate a track record of improving business performance method
What's on Offer
This is a critical role within the organization and as such commands an attractive salary and benefits package.