Branch Manager - VisMin for Construction and Development
Top level management role
Proven track record in property and construction
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational based company and has global presence in retail and property industries. The company is truly a global company with a multicultural and multinational employee base. They are looking for a highly skilled professional who can expand and drive business growth in their operations in the Philippines. This is an opportunity to really put your name on the map in a MNC organisation if you deliver in what is a high potential area and offer bespoke solutions to their clients. Having a global retail network and worldwide offices and distribution facilities, they are staffed by dedicated teams of expert who is able to provide customers with fast, efficient and prompt service like no other.
You will be reporting to the Managing Director and will be managing a staff force of 50 staff across Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Cagayan de Oro. The successful candidate will provide leadership and oversee the day-to-day operations of the branch office including operations, financial, customer contact and management for revenue generation.
- Ensure that all aspects of branch operations are managed efficiently and effectively. Ensure all document processing requirements are met by the branch at all times.
- Overall responsible for the management of key accounts from an operational point of view including, but not limited to:
- Regular contact with identified customers.
- Ensure that all client issues are responded to and resolved promptly.
- Ensure customer's expectations are met and/or going the extra mile.
Sales & Revenue
- Overall responsible to set the direction of the sales and revenue strategy in the specific region and align to company's overall strategy.
- Develop and agree to specific sales targets for the branch. To meet and where possible, exceed annual revenue and sales targets.
- Implement practices that will increase revenue flow from the specific region.
People & Leadership
- Consistently demonstrate leadership competencies required to lead and motivate direct reports.
- Ensure clarity and alignment of roles and focus within the team in order to support the business and company strategy.
- Actively promote, lead, coach and develop direct reports using the PPR & Development Plan framework through:
- Provide quality feedback and coaching through regular one-to-one sessions
- Timely completion of Target Settings and Annual PPR
- Identification of areas for improvement and development via IDP (Individual Development Plan)
- Active participation in any Talent Management and/or Succession Programs that may be implemented in the future.
- Ensuring all non-performing team members are identified, appropriately supported and managed as required (includes probationary processes).
- Maintain a balance between operational requirements, projects delivery and strategic aims.
The Successful Applicant
This is an opportunity for a proven Branch Manager professional who is looking to accelerate their careers. The individual must have strong operation and commercial experience in branch management. We are looking for a driven professional that will demonstrate the energy, drive and passion for building successful teams and a track record of increasing profitability and expanding revenue streams for the branch.
Key requirements include:
- You must be a Filipino Citizen and experience must be from Construction and Development in VizMin region.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor Degree preferably business management or economics & statistics.
- Minimum 10 - 15 years experience in branch operations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience in direct interaction with suppliers/ customers.
- Analytical / problem solver - able to understand overall strategic issues as well as tactical objectives and able to relate data/ information logically and consistently to those strategies and objectives.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a leading organization and grow the business locally.
- A varied client portfolio and diversity in the role unequalled by most roles.