- Reputable MNC Organisation
- Pioneering role in Malaysia site
About Our Client
I am excited to partner with this MNC Client which operates in utility and energy services. This world renown organisation is committed to providing solutions and resource efficiency to the world. They are also focusing in contributing towards sustainability to ensure all their stakeholders can gain development with very less environmental impacts.
- Responsible of the operational and technology development at the site
- Establish, design, and auditing of process lines in operations and post processing
- Ensure the performance, reliability, and continuity of the operations and modification as required
- Suggest technology and equipment development in alignment to the market and production efficiency and quality
- Provide guidance and support on the implementation of Standards as well as HACCP
The Successful Applicant
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Food Science, and related courses
- At least 5-8 years of experiences in similar experience/process engineer in chemical, oleochemical, food
- Competent in HACCP and strong operational management
- Ability to design process and highly hands-on with machineries
- Strong sense of self-starter, ability to work independently, and highly adventurous to explore!
What's on Offer
Excellent chance to be pioneering a project and international transfers opportunities.