BI Developer (Qlikview) - Shah Alam
*Global Leading MNC
*Attractive remuneration package (RM6,000 - RM 8,000)
About Our Client
Our client is a world-renowned company leading the manufacturing industry. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Due to their rapid expansion, they are looking for a high caliber Business Intelligence Developer to join their team!
- Collect and analyze business reporting requirements, and translate into functional requirements
- responsible for development and support of operational and management reporting solutions across various business domains
- Create design specifications to meet functional and business requirements
- Develop, enhance and maintain management and operational reports
- consult with internal stakeholders to successfully deliver projects
- Verify BI deliverables, to ensure accuracy, and that business requirements have been met
- Investigate and resolve production issues escalated by production support team
- Identify data quality issues and provide recommendations for improvement and resolution
- Follow our established processes and procedures for development and maintain appropriate documentation
- Other tasks as directed by the team leader
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence role.
- Solid QLIKVIEW development skills-troubleshooting complex reports with multiple queries, prompts, filters, crosstabs, charts, and merge queries is a must.
- Proven ability to work with business stakeholders and translate business requirements into functional requirements and reports
- Experience in SAP BO, Microsoft SSRS and SQL are an advantage
- Experience with formal SDLC methodologies.
What's on Offer
- Global Leading MNC
- Attractive remuneration package (RM6,000 - RM 8,000)
- Strong international exposure & progression opportunity