Backend Developer - C# .Net (MSMQ/RabbitMQ)
Position focus mainly on backend development
Opportunity to work on lastest technology in financial system
About Our Client
The company is a licensed Financial Institutions, that provides airtime money transfer services to businesses and consumers worldwide.
- Responsible for software deliverables including, but not limited to, user interfaces, algorithms, data management, visualization, security.
- Appropriately balance design principles and technology standards with product timelines and customer specific requirements
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
- Must be able to work under challenge.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous working experience on programming language (.NET C#, database (MS-SQL and NoSQL) with an understanding of SOAP based technologies (WCF) and Web Service
- Others optional protocol programming/technologies such as TCP/IP, Short Messaging Peer-to- Peer, or ISO Standard.
- Experience in SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / R2 development, familiar with stored procedures and functions, ability to build SQL data structures and expose to database design and development
- Related experience building NoSQL (Mongo) / data structures (STRONGLY preferred, but not required)
What's on Offer
- Position focus mainly on backend development
- Opportunity to work on lastest technology in financial system
- Key role in development of products use by bank and business service globally