Updated on 12/07/2021
- Challenging, fast paced environment
- Excellent career opportunity to grow the team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest players within the Instruments industry with a global presence for over a century.
- Accountable to meet Service Level and Customer Satisfaction
- Develop an initiative to improve whole team efficiency from problem or error
- Lead and drive the strategic initiatives which contributes on productivity improvement for the team
- Create and manage the tools and KPIs to measure resource optimization and quality improvement from the initiatives.
- Professional on change management - understand of change topics - define the gap between AS-IS and TO-BE - generate each initiatives to fill-out a gaps and drive for transformation - validate the achievement and detect further improvement
- Encourage, motivate, recognize the team to explore challenges and make it success
The Successful Applicant
- > 5 years experience in leading a team in back office, order management or in similar capacity. Good problem-solving skills and adaptability to fast changing business requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Added advantage for candidates who have project management experience
What's on Offer
- Being part of a dynamic and expanding organisation
- To be part of one of the industry leading company.
- Excellent remuneration package