B2B Campaign Manager (Enterprise Segment)
Be part of a Global corporation
Hands on experience with the product
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established, world renowned company based in US that specializes in the IT industry, a giant in the B2B space, our client is also partnered with many large global MNC's. Due to the continued growth of the company, they are now seeking a Campaigns Manager to be responsible for the campaign management for ERP.
- Prepare detailed campaign briefs and present them to partner agencies and proactively coordinate marketing campaigns the omnichannel marketing mix
- Tailor communications collateral in each campaign to connect with targeted relevant personas and refer to segmentation provided cross functional teams in order to obtain new customer acquisition and retention
- Collaborate closely with sales team to ensure that there is full transparency and reporting on functional campaigns and MQL's
- Organise and manage budget to the format given by Marketing
- Position self to the business as "expert" in marketing communications
- Act as a Brand Champion
- Ensure consistency and quality control on all communications collateral
The Successful Applicant
- Highly results-driven, collaborative, confident, friendly and comfortable working with cross functional teams.
- Proven experience in marketing and communications, including brand building, taking a set of core messages and transforming them to a form suitable for a wide variety of audiences, selecting which media to use, press and PR, direct marketing, digital marketing, social media, database marketing, campaign creation, execution, and monitoring.
- Strong understanding of trends in digital marketing and social media and how to leverage these channels effectively
- Proven track record and ability to deliver B2B Marketing campaigns
What's on Offer
- Be part of a Global corporation
- Hands on experience with the product
- Attractive Remuneration Package