AVP Digital Asia
Regional Leadership Position
Global Leading MNC
About Our Client
Our client is committed in Delivering greater value for the people they serve by becoming a simpler, more focused, and future-facing company. They're be introducing new ways to meet their customer's evolving needs, with flexible products; simpler, more intuitive experiences and a range of new services. With business spanning across 50 countries and market leading positions, they currently reaches an audience of over 100 million customers worldwide.
The current role includes:
- Engage and partner with Digital business stakeholders to provide strategic IT solution to enable the business strategy and market growth
- Responsible for IT discovery, business case and planning
- Apply specialized Digital domain knowledge and translates business requirements into functional specifications and conceptual architecture
- Engage and partner with the GTO team in the global, region and country to provide and deliver the Digital IT solution capability build, enhancement and on‐boarding of new countries
- Management of a diverse team and vendors
- Maintains regular contact with sponsors, clients and IT Teams and provides regular and effective oversight of IT solutions delivery projects and programs
- Identify opportunities for alignment between business goals and overall Regional and Global strategy
- Digital SME domain knowledge, translates business requirements into functional specifications and conceptual architecture.
- Key member of change control board for common Digital solutions in order to facilitate continuous leverage and reuse.
- Make sure adherence to design framework for continuous leverage and reusability among all countries.
- Overseeing the entire supplier relationship for projects under the same program and portfolio.
- Ensure recommended solution meets business needs and objectives as well as enterprise strategies.
- Owns regional level solution issue resolution and risk management
The Successful Applicant
- Running large Digital projects and managed multi‐vendor teams
- Large scale Agile project delivery approach
- Stakeholder management ‐ working with the most senior levels of management
- Implementing project management and systems development methodologiy
- Continuous improvement work - Lean process improvement
What's on Offer
- Great Remuneration and rewarding Culture
- International Exposure and Regional Leadership role