Associate Legal Counsel
Great Working Location
Accessible via Public Transport
About Our Client
Leading multichannel provider of drug information, medical education and services connecting healthcare communities. Our work empowers healthcare communities to improve lives by facilitating knowledge exchange and better decision-making.
- Extensive experience in drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements (NDA, services agreement, license agreement, purchase agreement, agency, distribution, etc.). Some work to develop/update templates is required.
- Provide advice on legal and compliance issue and serve as in-house legal adviser for current business and new businesses of the company mainly in Malaysia, India, UAE and Philippines (travel to these countries are necessary - 10% (or less) per year)
- Provide legal and secretarial advice on the administration of the company.
- Assist with contract administration including circulation of documents for signature, managing and updating contract files.
- Conduct legal training on the application of laws, regulations and internal policies.
- Conduct legal research and perform any other tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum LLB Degree
- At least 5 years PQE and previous international experience or working in an MNC is preferable
- Sound knowledge of fundamental principles of contract law and company law and a demonstrated practice of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Ability to anticipate business and legal issues proactively, and ensure that risks are identified ahead of time and proper actions are implemented
- Good critical thinking, creative problem-solving abilities and pragmatic/business-oriented approach to legal issues; and
- Good team spirit, able to work independently, able to deliver jobs within a tight schedule, able to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Great working location
- Accessible via public transport
- Plenty of benefits