Assistant Supply Chain Manager (FMCG)
Excellent career progression
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company within the FMCG industry with global presence for over a century.
Demand & Supply Planning
- Support Supply Chain senior manager to discuss with a team (Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Sales) to produce a scientifically based operational forecast and annual business plan.
- Improve Forecast Accuracy by analyzing root cause of forecast error and defining action plan with MKT/Trade Marketing/Sales.
- Develop stock replenishment planning to distributor at the target inventory level and provide volume planning by sku to production planning team.
- Work with Marketing and Trade Marketing on new product development and promotion to ensure on time launch at optimum cost.
- Generate supply chain KPI report, analyze root cause, and define action plan.
- Review and set the target of optimal level of inventory holding annually and monthly to align with company business direction
- Manage stock replenishment planning, inventory management, PIPO, and stock exceptional cases
- Work closely with Production Planning for the synchronization of demand & supply and for the alignment of the inventory target
- Monitor replenishment plan and targeted shipment sales phasing
- Find opportunity to reduce order undelivered related to OOS to improve customer service level
- To discuss and develop action plan for clearance stocks with commercial team
- Monitor distributor operation KPIs and drive for improvement.
- Coordinate with distributor on operation topics.
- To generate ex-fact sales projection and supply outlook for monthly S&OP.
- To monitor and track on PIPO to ensure minimum write-off.
- To generate/ trigger on OOS, high inventory, obsolete stock and aging list to minimise on write-off.
- To provide FCA and FB analysis by sku and PGA level.
- To identify order undelivered root cause related to OOS for monthly customer service level.
- To monitor trade return stock and trigger on action plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management / related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in Demand and Supply Planning within FMCG industry
- Proficient in English
- Great analytical skills
- Team player
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.