Assistant Manager IT Security
MYR5,000 - MYR6,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR72,000)
About Our Client
Malaysia's first completely online equities broker
- Coordinate internal audit team, external audit team and IT team to provide the information as audit request and update the status of audit next step to IT management.
- Drive continuous process improvement to all security functions utilizing KPIs and metrics.
- Advise on security operation controls to systems or applications when it comes to implementing new technology
- Coordinate with Risk Management in performing activities related to IT security, IT risk and compliance
- Perform vulnerability and penetration management program, reporting with risk prioritize, remediation and recommending appropriate solutions
- Responsible to manage and report to Management on cyber security issue and status on weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide generate periodic statistical fault reports for Head of IT Infrastructure apart of weekly management report.
- Participate in DR and BCP simulation including infrastructure, security readiness and checklist.
- Involve and provide feedback on cyber security activity, audit and briefing to regulator and staff.
- Periodically review and update IT related policy and procedure.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Information Technology.
- 5 years and above working experience in IT with a focus on information security or IT audit.
- Knowledge of ISO27001, NIST Security Framework, PCIDSS and IT security control
- Certified in Information Security Management System (ISMS) would be advantage
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to prioritize, track and manage divergent tasks and action items
- Ability to influence in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Self-starter with a positive work attitude and be able to work independently.
- Familiar with security in network, server operations and regulator guideline such as Securities Commission (SC).
- Strong team player with ability to work in a team and as individual contributor.
- Able to work with minimum supervision
What's on Offer
Excellent Remuneration and career growth opportunities