Assistant Manager - Financial Accounting
Accessible via Public Transport
Clear progression path, internal and regional transfer opportunities
About Our Client
Our Client is a reputable shared service centre, heading into next phase of global expansion plan and looking to bring in more headcount to serve their end markets. Talents are one of the important success factors in rolling out their expansion plan. At this juncture, their business has position opened for an Assistant Manager within the Finance and Accounting tower supporting APAC countries with 8 -12 direct reports. The successful candidates are also the identified future managers when the SSC is moving into next expansion phase.
Click apply for these valuable opportunities for you to play an integral part of transitions in this role.
- Review the monthly closing activities performed by the team, included journal entries, fixed assets, AP, AR etc.
- Direct the team to deliver services within the agreed service levels and budgetary guidelines defined in the Service Level Agreement.
- Assist and take charge in handling and prepare full sets of accounts if necessary
- Ensure variances in reconciliations are minimized, these are such as bank reconciliation, intercompany reconciliation and other accruals reconciliation schedule.
- Perform analysis in relation to profit & losses, balance sheet movements and cash flows.
- Provide engaging guidance to the team members, ensure consistency and standardisation in the processes across teams.
- Take charge for financial reporting and statutory reporting.
- Assist the Accounts Manager in liaising with External Auditors, Tax Agents and corporate advisors.
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting required by the Accounts Manager or required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Assistant Manager should have the following attributes:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting and equivalent qualification
- Professional qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA/MIA etc) is an added advantage.
- At least 6-10 years of overall career experience with minimum 2 year of leadership experience
- Audit experience with a combination of fullset accounting experience in a commercial environment.
- Prior experience in planning and execution of task migration is an added advantage.
- Experienced in EPR system will be an advantage.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
* Clear progression path, internal and regional transfer opportunities.
* Flexible working environment.