Assistant Human Resource Generalist Manager
*Opportunity to work in an international and dynamic working environment.
*Strong growth opportunities and great working culture.
About Our Client
Our client is a very established and well-known company that has matured within the Malaysian market. As one of the prominent companies within their industry with a track-record of success, the company enjoys a strong position in the marketplace, with the aim to provide best in class services for the clients. They have cultivated a dynamic, fast-paced employee-centric culture as they believe people are the key drivers to the success. With growth imminent, the need has arisen to recruit senior calibers HR to join their growing team. With the organizational values at the heart of every decision you will provide advices and challenging to identify potential strategy improvements.
- Consolidate and ensure proper administration of HR manpower forecast and budget, and provide monthly variance report-actual against budget with proposed action plan.
- Monitor and supervise HR Executive in ensuring that all personnel files in both paper and electronics format are updated in a timely manner, maintaining the confidentiality and security of data at all times.
- Ensure new employees are provided proper orientation, to communicate HR matters and to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Monitor the Performance Management Process and ensures completion of the process by managers and management team.
- Establish hiring criteria in liaison with hiring departments based on job requirements and ensure that all new staff have a proper job description upon commencement of work.
- Analyze business needs to design internally equitable and externally competitive reward programs which are aligned with business needs and global, segment and regional reward framework
- Coordinate the annual promotion exercise, including reviewing department submissions against eligibility criteria
- Facilitate plan design including identifying performance measures, setting performance targets, determining target payouts and preparing incentive calculation
- Conduct back testing and scenario testing including reviewing performance measures, data collation, computation and refining incentive scheme
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder
- At least 5 years experience in HR practices
- Matured, strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
- A high level of initiative and the ability to drive and lead change.
- Strong assessment skills, good decision making skills, and sound judgment.
- Displays genuine passion for people and an ability to engage at all levels.
- Strong and dynamic person; resourceful and able to balance multiple priorities in order to get things done.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in an international and dynamic working environment.
- Strong growth opportunities and great working culture.
- Attractive remuneration package with great benefits.