Assistant General Manager, Highway and Railway Construction
Assistant General Manager
Highway and Railway Construction
About Our Client
My client is an investment holding company, which is engaged in the civil and structural works contracting and provision of management services. It operates through the following segments: Engineering and Construction, Oil and gas, Plantation and Property.
- Lead and manage the planning department including supervision of teams of site and office staff
- Coordinate works with other departments and sub-contractors on the implementation of the project plans
- Develop tender, baseline and revised programs for all projects.
- Develop recovery programs and mitigation operational plans when required
- Monitor project operations and advise the project team on the progress of work
- Prepare periodic progress reporting to senior and site management and to clients.
- Provide planning support to other departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in project planning management and construction management, for major infrastructure and building projects.
- Experience of processes throughout the project life cycle from tender, initiation, planning, execution, control & monitoring and closing
- Proficient in project management tools and software including Primavera, MS Projects, Gantt and time -location charts
- Contract management and claims resolution
- Staff management, interfacing and communication
What's on Offer
- Maximum Salary offer is at RM240,000 Annually (Subject to Experience)
- Including other standard benefit