Assistant Finance Manager
Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Thirsty to gain more experiences in a sustainable company? Hungry for opportunities that not only helps in personal development and career progression? Fret not.
Founded in the 1970s, our client is a market leader in the manufacturing industry of close to RM 1 billion. Despite that, the company is still rapidly expanding and they are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their dynamic and multitalented workforce.
The key responsibilities that will be held by the candidate are detailed as follows:
- Prepare financial statements, while at the same time review and supervise junior account executives on management of account payables, account receivables, reconciliations, general ledgers, forecasting and cash flow management.
- Perform analysis and reporting of management accounts to ensure timely delivery of high quality and accurate financial data.
- Review and ensure that all financial information are updated timely and accurately into the ERP system.
- Liase with stakeholders which includes banking officers on banking facilities, together with statutory bodies and external auditors.
- Periodically verify the Bill of Material (BOM) to ascertain accuracy
- Coordinate monthly stock takes and perform reconciliation and investigate differences if discrepancies may arise.
- Monitor the company's cash flow to manage the company's long term and short term financial obligations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in accounting and preferably in the manufacturing industry. Audit background candidates are highly welcomed.
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA) in Accounting & Finance
- Highly motivated and can work autonomously.
- Strong business acumen and possess a positive attitude
- Fluent in English. Ability to communicate in Mandarin is an added advantage.
What's on Offer
Excellent Career Progression