Assistant Finance Manager
Well known MNC conglomerate
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multinational conglomerate who is primarily well known in the manufacturing and trading industry. With close to 200,000 employees worldwide and revenue of close to USD 125 billion, our client is looking to have an Assistant Finance Manager to have on board in their team.
- Lead a team of Accounting and Finance associates in handling day to day operations for Accounting and Finance department in ensuring efficient process flow.
- Responsible for the timeliness, completeness and accuracy of all financial reports.
- Review processes, procedures and controls to ensure financial information is obtained in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
- Prepare, review and submit monthly management reports.
- Prepare variance analysis and interpret findings to Top Management.
- Monitor daily cash flow forecast for treasury management. Knowledge of forex contract is an added advantage.
- Liaise with auditor, banker and tax agent as and when required.
- Perform special task/projects/assignments or any other work assigned by Top Management as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in Accounting and /or professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years with strong hands on related working experience in daily operations accounting and financial report analysis.
- Excellent with Excel skills and knowledge in forex operation and GST will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet strict deadline.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, meticulous, team player and able to lead a team.
- Able to converse in English fluently and good command in written English.
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package