Updated on 21/09/2020
- Global industry leader
- Opportunity to be part of the expanding team
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in their industry with presence in Malaysia for more than 20 years. With the increasing demand of their products, they are currently expanding. Finance Manager with experience in SAP and have good technical accounting skills are welcomed to apply.
- Responsible for monthly closing for Malaysian entities and provide support to plant accounting team
- Lead the financial reporting team in providing timely, complete and accurate submission of Group reporting package and local statutory reports.
- Ensure financial statements correctly reflect company's business and comply with MFRS and IFRS accordingly.
- Support business units and functions to drive business strategic objectives by providing technical/financial advice and knowledge
- Perform financial and variance analysis on operational results to provide information and recommendation to management and stakeholders.
- Implement Accounting & Internal Control Policies and ensure compliance with Group guidelines and local financial reporting standards
- Maintain effective systems with strong internal controls implemented to govern the integrity of all systems, processes and data and enhance the quality of the company's data
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must have CPA, ACCA or MIA qualification.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment for at least 5 years.
- Candidate with experience in Big 4 will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able do business partnering with other business units.
- Able to work independently.
What's on Offer
- Excellent platform for professional development, learning the best practices of the industry
- Competitive salary package and employment benefits
- Supportive and open working environment