Updated on 20/11/2020
- Good career progression
- Leading a large team
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing industry in their specialization and is growing business in the market. They are currently looking for someone agile and good interpersonal skills to join their team.
- Overall accountable for daily accounts operations, responsible for general accounting function in account payable, account receivables and inter-group transactions
- Prepare monthly financial closing and ensure all books are closed by the first week of the subsequent month
- Ensure daily transactions are timely and accurately recorded into the accounting system and ensure reconciliations between GL and sub ledgers are done timely and correctly for monthly closing
- Prepare monthly Statement of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet for all subsidiaries and prepare of Consolidated financial statements
- Prepare the monthly closing and review the work of a large team of (AP and AR)
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Prepare and review reconciliation statement for bank and inter-companies in a timely manner
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Ensure Proper filing of documents for maintenance, retrieval and archiving.
- Any other tasks that being assigned by your superior or Management from time to time and / or job rotation on portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
Chartered qualification will be added advantage
Minimum 4 years of work experience (mixture of audit and commercial finance)
Manufacturing experience will be added advantage
Good in excel and familiar with ERP system
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Good analytical and attention to detail, have the ability to lead a large team
What's on Offer
The candidate will be exposed to leading a large team, involved in business closing cycle and also assist the Financial Controller in the daily accounting activities and to be involved in business decision makingm