Updated on 15/11/2021
- Career Progression
About Our Client
You will be working with a leading international conglomerate PLC that has major involvement in various types on businesses with its core business focuses on industrial, motors, and logistics. They are looking for talented individual to join their diverse workforce to further expand their team for the growing business
- Oversee general accounting functions
- Manage monthly closing of accounts and to prepare financial month-end and year-end management and statutory reporting
- CAPEX administration including tagging and disposal of fixed assets and depreciation charges
- Carry out investment analysis advising on cash flow, paybacks and returns of specific projects.
- Manage working capital requirements of the company
- Review, regulate and reconcile accruals, provisions and/or prepayments according to Group accounting policy
- Supervise the work of subordinates
- Performing reconciliation of receivables, payable, bank statements and GL/sub-ledger variances.
- Co-ordinate, review and implement IT and ERP enhancements from time to time including development of key-users.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- 5 years working experience in full set account with minimum 2 years experience as finance lead
- Experienced with Management and Statutory reporting
- Well versed with SAP
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or ERP experience will be added advantage
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression
- Good salary and benefit
- Excellent learning opportunity