Assistant Costing Manager (based in Nilai)
Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global M
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Do you have the conviction of a natural leader? Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset, but also a necessity?
In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven, top class, business minded accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Assistant Costing Manager to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Managing the daily variance reporting process, inventory management, product costing and analysis including new product costing process. This also includes driving process discipline with the Operations team to ensure timely & accurate capturing of material consumption, finished goods inventory recognition and production inventory accuracy.
- Business-partnering cross-functional teams to drive process efficiency, identifying & driving cost saving opportunities, master data setup & maintenance and so on.
- Supporting cross-functional teams by providing historical trend analysis, and identify cost saving opportunities for their respective functional areas
- Supporting the month-end close process by providing accounting adjustments for material consumption in compliance with the company's policies, analysis for significant variances and ensuring inventory accuracy
- Supporting the annual budgeting process, monthly forecasts, expenses, and report on financial results including variance analysis of Financial and Operational metrics
- Leading the completion & submission of regular & adhoc reports to the Regional & Global teams which may include overall Plant KPIs, cost accounting actuals & forecasts etc.
- Completing multiple varieties of ad hoc analysis & reports to support business decisions
The Successful Applicant
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Finance, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Professional Qualification (like CIMA, ACCA, MBA) in a Finance / Business related field
- 5 Years of relevant work experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Good understanding of business processes
- Attention to detail and strong analytical, decision making, and communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate across all levels within the organization
What's on Offer
- Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies