ASEAN - Sales Director
Senior level management role in a leading industrial company
Proven track of record regional experience in sales and operations management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading European based industrial company that help meet the growing need for infrastructure, food supply, energy efficiency, and climate-friendly solutions. Their products and services are used in areas such as refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, motor control, and mobile machinery. They have a long-standing presence in Asia Pacific market for the last many decades.
They are looking for a highly skilled professional who can further drive business growth in in the ASEAN market. This is an opportunity to really put your finger print in a global MNC organisation. Having a global network of worldwide offices, factories and distribution facilities, they are leading the innovation & technology development in Climate & Energy segment.
The role will be reporting to the Head of Cooling Segment - Asia Pacific and will be managing an overall team size of 20-25 employees . The successful applicant will be responsible for driving sales, strategy, operations and business development of the Cooling segment components and solutions to Direct and Indirect channel in the ASEAN region
- Complete responsibility and ownership of sales, strategy and business development and deliver the financial objectives of the business segment for the ASEAN market.
- Leading a team of highly skilled professionals such as Country Managers, Account Managers and other functions present in the region in defining the strategic plans, execution and reviewing performance and outlook.
- Build and enhance customer relationships to maximise customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Works cohesively with regional support functions such as Marketing Communication, Application support and customer service to supervise implementation of activities and projects.
- Champion and the role model in utilising and implementing sales processes - pipeline, account plans and lead generation.
The Successful Applicant
- Open to all nationalities from industrial sector however the package will be on local Malaysian terms.
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business.
- Country P&L responsibility experience and at least 10 years of regional sales experience from industrial, OEM's or indirect channel.
- Strong business acumen, has strategic mindset / deployment and people management experience
What's on Offer
- To grow a highly profitable business in the region.
- Solid career progression in the organisation.
- We only accept online application. Kindly email your CV to .