Area Manager - Coworking (Cyberjaya)
MYR7,000 - MYR10,000
Career growth and potential regional exposures
Opportunity to be part of the decision-making team
About Our Client
- An innovative and theme-based co-working space and meeting rooms which caters for the business community, corporate employees and entrepreneurs.
- Manage and ensure profit performance and critical KPIs exceeding expectations;
- Define and implement the sales strategy plan for the co-working space and meeting rooms. This will include handling the full sales cycle from identifying a new sales opportunity until closing successfully a deal;
- Grow the number of leads generated through networking, broker relations and other sales activities;
- Develop and implement strategic business plans towards establishing it as a prominent co-working space locally and globally;
- Hold networking events;
- Undertake continuous promotions and pitches to potential customers comprising of the business community, corporate employees and entrepreneurs to form a community in the co-working space. The promotions and pitches shall include online marketing and social media engagements, organizing events, forums, discussions as well as road shows;
- Tour customers to show the range of options available to suit their needs and closing the sale;
- Ensure community members are able to work in a condusive and comfortable environment as well as to resolve escalated customer's issues;
- Supervise, manage and coordinate crews; and
- Ensure daily operations run smoothly and efficiently.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a degree/diploma in any field and a minimum of 3-4 years of working experience in B2B sales in service industry with a successful sales record track
- Team leading experience is an asset
- Excellent command in both written/spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fluency in other languages is an added advantage
- Possess strategic, positive, innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Sales oriented. Generate, build and effectively service valuable customer partnerships
- Relationship Management. Build and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Results driven. Meet or exceed expectations.
- Problem solving and analysis. Actively handle problems, propose effective solutions in line with the analysed information.
- Team-work. Able to contribute to a team environment towards a common goal.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Passionate, friendly and pleasant
What's on Offer
- Decision-making position to drive, expand and grow the business nationwide
- Regional expansion within 3-5 years
- Strong management opportunity
- Attractive remuneration package inclusive of sales commission