- Good working culture
- Involvement in process improvement
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC in the manufacturing industry that is currently looking for an experienced AR to join their team.
- Coordinate and manage project activities for AR New ERP, Master Data Cleaning & Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and manage systems, process, reports and procedures re-engineering activities to align with new ERP system
- Remapping the process flow and generating a new process flow chart
- Ensure reports are well mapped and generated according to business & statutory requirements
- Project lead in moving accounting activities as part of our transformation project
- Change Management - Coordinates and implement necessary changes including education align with new process within and inter-connected departments
- Assists AR operations inclusive of Credit & Collection Management
- Reviews and approves journals and reconciliations
- Any ad-hoc assignments.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-8 years of AR relevant experience
- At least a Degree or Diploma in Finance / Accounting
- Professional qualification is added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, able to interact with peers and engage cross-functional collaboration
- Strong process in ERP/SAP
What's on Offer
The candidate will be able to be involved in AR matters, and also be part of a continuous improvement project team for the company and have rewards upon completion of contract.