International stakeholders and culture
About Our Client
- A multinational company that is expanding tremendously and covers both the B2B and B2C segments. Client is also a listed company.
- Provide insight on Management information and on key HR metrics in line with both the global stream needs and the wider global HR team. Identify appropriate HR solutions to any areas of concern.
- Strong in stakeholder management and communication across all levels.
- Contract with business stakeholders to understand the people requirements, scope options and collaborate with CoE and HR Operations to deliver solutions
- Work alongside the Business planning and Finance, resourcing teams to understand the business performance and required adjustments to the plan for Headcount through annual cycle activity and through interpreting ongoing business performance information.
- Crafting out strategic and analytical plans and solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong in communication, strategic and analytical thinking.
- Experience of working across different cultural environments and within a global organisation
- Previous experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Experience working as a HR Business Partner is critical.
What's on Offer
Exciting culture and organisation that seeks the well being of its employees.
A well mapped out career progression.