Opportunity to be actively involved in migration projects.
Attractive remuneration package (RM10,000 - RM15,000 depending on experience).
About Our Client
A reputable services company has recently set up their finance SSC in Malaysia to serve their Asia Pacific entities
They are looking for an AP Manager to take charge of a team of build a team of 5-10 to serve 5 APAC countries which includes China, Hong Kong and Taiwan entities.
- Reporting into the Head of Accounts Payable, the AP Manager will eventually lead and develop a team of 10 AP executives.
- Spearhead the migration of AP tasks from 5 APAC countries, kickstarting the 1st phase of migration in Q4 2016.
- Integral point in setting the regional SOPs for the accounts payable scope.
- Responsible in reviewing reports and takes charge in highlighting internal control issues and key risk areas in the accounts payable process.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Must have at least 8-10 years of experience working in a finance shared services environment.
- Solid experience of Accounts Payable process (invoicing, payment and T&E).
- Must be able to read, write and speak in Chinese.
- SAP or Oracle user.
- Team management experience of leading a minimum of 8 people for at least 2 years.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be actively involved in migration projects.
- Attractive remuneration package (RM10,000 - RM15,000 depending on experience).