ANZ Service Scheduler - Lab Equipment (Shift between 6am-5pm)
Excellent career progression
Ideas-filled dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is an American based multinational organisation that specialises in manufacturing and distribution of analytical equipments with global presence for more than 70 years.
- Take requests for service on the phone or via email and enters them into Servicemax
- Assist in stock management through Servicemax including transfers and adjustments
- Provide quotes on various Service contract products including renewals, bench and field service works
- Liaise with customers for commissioning schedule and readiness
- Provide safety documentation as it relates to field service activity Process service contracts renewals
- Act as liaison between customer and field staff to reconcile field service billings
- Process and file loan agreements on equipment
- Release Service Orders after entering them into a database so they can be scheduled for maintenance and/or repair
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary education in related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential.
- 2 years successful experience in direct interaction with customers in a customer service environment.
- A high degree of proficiency in Excel, Oracle and Outlook preferred.
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.