- Strong global presence
- Good Career Advancement
About Our Client
The company believes that technology will power the future of beauty. Across more than 25 globally recognized brands sold in over 150 countries and territories, the company uses technology to reinvent and redefine how consumers worldwide explore and express their individual beauty. Infused throughout the organization is a passion for creativity and innovation and a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected.
- Experience within Retail Environment
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems and applications
- Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with software or IT services
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software in addition to other remote access desktop programs
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Complete detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to troubleshooting and usage
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to instructional guides for computer hardware
- Maintain a working log detailing all required system updates, as well as the date of completion
- Attend meetings with teams to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of computer networks, systems, and applications
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrates Learning Agility: Ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions, and swiftly mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demands.
- Drives Creativity and Innovation: Focuses on areas of highest potential. Creates newness or connects
knowledge in new ways to create the unexpected. Ensures that the creativity and innovation pipeline
are aligned to achieve strategy and goals.
- Strives for Excellence in Execution: Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organizational
effectiveness to meet current and future business needs. Learns equally from successes and failures.
What's on Offer
Be a part of a the Digital Technology Centers that are made up of talented individuals who exemplify the company's heritage of high-performance, innovation, and family values.