- Renewable depending on performance
- Accessible through public transport
About Our Client
Our client, located in Selangor is an established SSC looking to expand their AP team. You will be in charge of payment process and will be reporting to the AP Team Lead.
- Adhere to company procedure and internal guidelines. Ensure compliance to internal controls and keep proper evidence & required documentation to meet internal or external audit standards.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with Local Services and CoE.
- Supporting local services in terms of internal and external audit.
- Collaborate with other AP team members and achieve a high level of teamwork in the completion of document processing and resolving AP related issues.
- Ensure that closing timelines meet the Group Corporate requirements.
- Perform payment run activities including process payment via online banking system so to ensure payment are executed at timely accurate manner.
- Provide payment forecast (where applicable) and/or payment related reporting (regular or ad hoc reports) in timely and quality manner.
- Monitor blocked invoice release block before payment run proposal.
- Ensure vendor confirmation before payment run.
- Ensure critical vendor payment are processed timely.
- Participate in continuous improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide assistance and support to cross functional activities within the hub including take over additional roles as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/Diploma graduate in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Experience in AP function within SSC industry
- Proficient in English
- Have SAP system knowledge
- Be able to work independently
What's on Offer
- Growth of skills and knowledge