AM / M (Equity Analysis/Research) - Few Positions
Excellent opportunity for equity analyst/research professionals
Competitive salary and remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is establishing a division providing Investor Relations advisory services and equity research / analysis services to their stakeholders. Key objectives and mandate include providing the best advisory services, deliverables and products to the market including building a strong Equity Research and Investor Relations function. In line with business expansion, they are now seeking cross border listing, in addition to additional acquisitions to grow the business. They are now looking for Assistant Manager / Manager (Equity Analysis / Research) - few positions available. Level of seniority and grading will be accorded based on experience level.
Reporting directly to Head of Investor Relations, key accountabilities include:-
- To conduct research and analysis on the share prices of listed corporations
- Understanding corporate developments, business and industry trends, economic conditions and outlook and the corresponding implications on share prices
- Analysis the mechanics of listed corporates from the perspectives of both retail and institutional investors
monitoring and analysis of financial results, trends, historical performance, public announcements, corporate exercises and development of listed corporates to gain business insights.
- Monitoring and reviewing company, business industry news/forums, analysts' reports and media coverage of publicly listed corporations.
- Adhoc tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree from a recognised reputable university
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Equity Analysis/Research (in any industry). As there are a few positions available. Level of seniority and grading will be accorded based on experience level.
- Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills and good grasps of the mechanics of stock price performance and ability to propose recommendations for improvement
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity for investor relations professionals and equity research analysts / professionals
- Competitive salary and remuneration package