Accounts Receivable Team Lead - Mandarin Speaking
Great working environment within Shared Services
Excellent employee benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company with a well known brand that consumer would use daily. They have a strong management team that ensure a highly effective Shared Services and maintain a top-tier working environment.
- Supervise and review information relevant to Cash Application processes and related system, like matching of collection, receipts slips and generate collection reports.
- Ensure all Collection activities are recorded correctly and in a timely manner
- Assist in generation of statement of accounts for end market
- Ensure that problem is solve in time
- Continuous/Process improvements
- Maintain accurate and timely records
- Leading a team of 6 members which includes coaching and guidance
The Successful Applicant
- Strong leadership experience
- Possesses at least a Bachelor's Degree and professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc)
- MUST be able to speak, read and write in Chinese, or you will be immediately rejected.
- Must have at least 6-8 years of working experience
- Proven experience in Accounts Receivable in a Share Services environment
What's on Offer
- Great working environment within Shared Services
- Excellent employee benefit
- Be part of the best management team