Accounts Receivable Manager
Opportunity to pioneer a setup of a giant multinational organization.
Attractive salary package (RM10,000 - RM15,000) depending on experience.
About Our Client
If you are currently a head or deputy head of the AR/OTC function of a Finance Shared Service Centre, you are strongly encouraged to apply to this position to have an opportunity to be part of a highly reputable brand name and to head the division.
Leading an overall team of 15 members, the Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Design, manage and optimize the organization and execution of the Accounts Receivable administrations and processes, in line with corporate guidelines and the financial strategy, in such way that the processes run optimally and results and financial reports are correct and compliant to (local) procedures and legislation.
- Manage the standardization and implementation of (new) policies regarding customer risk assessment and credit limit management.
- Manage the active credit management role of the AR department in the credit risk procedures
- Advice end markets in customer financing activities.
- Direct and coordinate the Accounts Receivable including collections and bad debt analysis.
- Representative of the AR department in the monthly financial reporting process.
- Manage and carry out activities on behalf of the Debtor administration so that the objectives with regard to the handling and treatment of debtors are realized.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Accounts Receivable Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Accounting AND a professional qualification such as ACCA/CPA/CIMA/ICAEW/MIA.
- At least 10-12 years of experience in AR invoicing and Credit Management in large MNCs.
- Strong leadership qualities with a minimum experience of 3 years of handling an overall team of 5-10 people.
- Strong credit management experience with a thorough understanding of governmental, legal and regulatory provisions related to the order-to-cash process.
- Experience in using SAP and credit management tools.
- Only candidates from a finance shared services background will be considered.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to pioneer a setup of a giant multinational organization.
- Attractive salary package (RM10,000 - RM15,000) depending on experience.
- Career progression opportunities within the region.