Accounts Receivable - Associate (OTC)
Fixed bonus of 1 month
Valuable migration/transition opportunities
About Our Client
Stanley Black & Decker is a Fortune 500 company that manufactures industrial tools and household hardware. This American MNC is well known for their excellent company culture, supporting their employees' needs through career development, training opportunities and global operations exposure. Stanley Black & Decker is a dynamic, innovative, and rapidly expanding company which has grown consistently. After a strong 2016, they are looking to further build on this in 2017.
Within a newly setup Shared Services Centre supporting the APAC Region, Stanley Black & Decker are currently seeking talented candidates to be part of the pioneer team. This is an opportunity to contribute to the culture of a SSC, ensuring all accounting activities are performed in accordance with group policy and best practices. If you are an experienced finance shared services candidate looking for a highly exciting challenge in transition activities, you are highly encouraged to apply.
Stanley Black and Decker are looking for accounting professionals for their Order-to-Cash team. Being up to the challenge of being part of a pioneer team, being a strong cultural fit and remaining committed to growing an entity from the ground up will be key to your success.
- Primarily responsible for applying cash receipts to correct invoices within Accounts Receivable ledgers for both customers and affiliates
- Perform daily reconciliation and balancing of cash receipts
- Prepares and issues timely credit notes for customer rebates, specific A&P payments, warranty claims and customer early payments
- Work closely with both internal and external parties to investigate and resolve issues on past dues, misapplied cash and rejected payments
- Close cooperation with Credit Specialists
- Prepares monthly AR for internal circulation.
- Generates monthly statement of accounts and send to customers.
- Maintain records for auditing purposes (filling remittances, bank statements etc.)
- Complete month end reporting requirements in a timely manner
- Support all other AR related reporting
- Assist with annual audit
- Ensure compliance to internal controls (SOX environment), GAAP, policies and statutory requirements
- Act as back up for customer AR/credit assessment and order release function
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in cash applications within the AR function
- Experience using SAP, while also having skills in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Good command of business English; Mandarin language proficiency is highly preferred
- Possess a high level of integrity and a positive working attitude within a team environment.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM3,000 - RM4,000) - depending on experience
- Fixed bonus of 1 month
- Valuable migration/transition opportunities
- Convenient location accessible by public transport.
- Opportunity to rotate to other functions.