Accounts Receivable Analyst
Attractive remuneration package (RM 4000 - RM 6000) - depending on experience.
Strategic location of company - Accessible by LRT.
About Our Client
Our Client is a well-known, innovative and expanding organisation. With a renowned collection of award winning developments, several projects underway and a large portfolio of investments across South East Asia, this is the ideal time to join a high-performing team as the Accounts Receivable Analyst.
This company is a long established multinational leader in the Manufacturing and Production Sector with a reputable client list and a good flow of business that resulted to their company expansion. Our Client is a listed company with an international presence and has an excellent reputation for quality. They work within a friendly dynamic team environment and are committed to the ongoing training and development of their employees
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices for sales or services rendered
- Enter data on invoices; ensure proper coding on documents
- Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via phone, email, fax or mail
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions and entering them into the general ledger or accounting software
- Prepare cash and check payments for bank; totaling and recording the deposit amounts, filling out deposit slips and bundling the funds and slips; making deposits at the bank
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals; preparing reports
- Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Diploma in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience in Accounts Receivables
- A people person who enjoy working in teams, and committed to explore new challenges
- A pro-active individual with the ability to work under minimal supervision, mentally prepared to handle stress during financial closing.
- Team player that has an inclusive attitude
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 4000 - RM 6000) - depending on experience.
- Opportunity to get involved in a more progressive position.
- Strategic location of company - Accessible by LRT.
- Exposure to an MNC environment.
- Opportunity to work alongside bright individuals who will support you in your career.
- Valuable migration/transition opportunity where you could travel to other countries and experience other cultures.