Opportunity to work in a top-tier Organisation
Job rotation to other functional teams
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company that hold strong market presence worldwide. They strongly believe in innovation to enhance their product and most importantly, to make the world a better place. The growth rate of the organisation is comparatively higher than the industry growth rate which is impressive.
- Check the Accounts Payable Mailbox daily
- Verify invoices, perform invoice processing and assist in reconciliation (when required)
- Timely and accurate input of invoice information into the system
- Conduct reconciliation periodically, in accordance to reimbursement policies
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service time-lines
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries if necessary
- Work collaboratively with customers and stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- At least 2 years of experience in transactional accounting teams, in a performance driven environment, proven experience in SSC settings.
- SAP knowledge or other ERP accounting systems
- Proficiency in English and other language required with good communication skill, Chinese is mandatory for Mandarin speaking country support.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a top-tier Organisation
- Job rotation to other functional teams
- Excellent Employee Benefit