Accounts Payable Senior Executive (Klang)
Competitive Benefits Package
Attractive Salary Remuneration
About Our Client
The client is a fast growing services company who is taking the nation by storm. They are looking for passionate and talented individuals to join their ever growing team in order to bring their state of the art services to a larger customer base.
- Verify and ensure all transaction in AP have been approved and taken into accounts timely and accurately for monthly closing (AP section).
- Ensure all approved suppliers invoices are paid within credit term so as to maintain good relationship with suppliers
- Ensure all approved statutory payments are paid within the statutory deadline to avoid any penalty.
- Process CN/ DN timely and accurately upon request from operations within the same month from received date before closing. Review and ensure contra between AP & AR is done promptly with 1 week after claimed
- Updating cash flow by compiling daily cash book from both AP everyday.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/ Degree of accounting
- Min 2 years experience in full sets accounts preparation and group reconciliation.
- Candidates with ACCA (full or partial) is an added advantage
- Preferable relevant industry experience (E-commerce/ Payment Solutions/ Telco)
What's on Offer
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Attractive Salary Remuneration
- Excellent Working Lifestyle and Culture