Accounts Payable Manager
Valuable migration/transition opportunities
Fixed bonus of 1 month
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 company that manufactures industrial tools and household hardware. This American MNC is well known for their excellent company culture, supporting their employees' needs through career development, training opportunities and global operations exposure. They area dynamic, innovative, and rapidly expanding company which has grown consistently. After a strong 2016, they are looking to further build on this in 2017.
Due to sustained growth and their recent expansion in Malaysia, our client is seeking technically strong finance professionals to join their pioneer Accounts Payable function. This team will provide support within the T&E cycle for the APAC region.
Successful applicants must be an ambitious finance professional with outstanding organizational skills and the ability to problem solve through thinking on their feet.
- Support the team members to ensure the service timelines, quality, effectiveness and efficiency are met and continuously improved in the service delivery
- Conduct the knowledge transfer or training to new joiners related to Travel and Expense (T&E) if is required
- Cultivate a work culture that fosters service excellence and customer focus
- Sponsor and ensure that the team operate within the process framework
- Identify and recommend standardization, enhancement and re-engineering opportunities of the processes
- Manage and review work documentation for T&E processes
- Ensure and enforce overall compliance with FRC, statutory and other related requirements (including Global / regional standards and policies)
- Be familiarized with functional team established process definition and work instruction in order to ensure team members are performing the job according to the established standards
- Provide coaching and support to the team members in resolving the operational issues
- Support team members in conducting the knowledge transfer session to Concur users in methodical manner
- Support the Project Management team in development or implementation of new business practices or processes in compliance with Group requirements
- Drive business process harmonization and rollout consistency through the Service Delivery Functions
- Develop the working relationship with Local Companies, Project Owners and Stakeholders to ensure the operational / project solutions are adopted, implemented, and maintained appropriately
- Undertake other tasks that may be assigned from time to time, as required by management
- To deliver business results - Resource strategy is flexible enough to respond to demand variations
- Continuously coach, develop and motivate the team to meet service standards through structure training and on the job coaching
- Design career path for team members towards career development and advancement
- Ensure resource and responsibilities are allocated across all team members
- Organize or attend the regular team meeting, briefing sessions and individual reviews to ensure group and/or individual issues are recognized and resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Identify, prioritize, propose and deliver continuous improvement initiatives as well as standardization, enhancement, and re-engineering opportunities
- Drive and support standardization across regions and globally on alignment of end to end business process areas, system and tools
- Evaluate and identify business improvements centralization and outsourcing opportunity
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree/Diploma in accounting or business
- At least 3-5 years' experience in accounting or Finance function.
- Prior experiencing in supervising a team would be advantage
- External experience in Shared Service or business process outsourcing engagement will be added advantage
Technical and Professional Knowledge:
- Experience using Concur, while also having skills in SAP and MS Office will be added advantages
- Decision making and communication skills are important to develop and established corporation and rapport with users at working levels and of different nationalities.
What's on Offer
- Fixed bonus of 1 month
- Valuable migration/transition opportunities