Accounts Payable, Assistant Team Lead
Attractive salary package (RM5,000 - RM7,000) depending on experience.
Career progression opportunity to step into a leadership role.
About Our Client
Our client is a local multinational organization, which has a very strong team of finance professionals. Their main focus is to elevate their level of service to their internal clients.
At this juncture, they are looking externally to welcome on board an AP Assistant Team Lead to groom this person to take over the division in the future. This is an excellent opportunity for an external promotion.
Leading a sizeable team, the Accounts Payable Assistant Team Lead will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Design, lead and optimize the organization and execution of the Accounts Payable & Bank administrations and processes
- All in line with corporate guidelines and financial strategies, in such way that the processes run optimally, with results and financial reports that are accurate and compliant to (local) procedures and legislation.
- Contribute in the development of strategies for the Accounts Payable & Bank process and contribute to the development of the strategy on a/one level higher.
- Assist to translate the overall SSC strategy and the input from team leaders into a year plan/budget for Accounts Payable & Bank and acquire approval.
- Ensure periodical financial and KPI reports regarding Accounts Payable, according to defined formats and procedures and (local) legislation.
- Coach, develop and appraise direct reports within the Accounts Payable. Assist all HR initiatives (hiring, performance appraisal, development, communication, etc.).
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Accounting or relevant disciplines AND/OR professional qualification such as ACCA / CPA / CIMA / ICAEW / MIA.
- At least 4 years of experience in AP Invoicing and Payment in large MNCs with thorough understanding of IFRS.
- Strong leadership qualities with a minimum experience of 2 years of handling direct reports.
- Strong AP process knowledge with a thorough understanding of governmental, legal and regulatory provisions related to the procure-to-pay process.
- Experience in using major ERP systems.
- Candidates from a finance shared services background are highly encouraged to apply in.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a giant multinational organization.
- Attractive salary package (RM5,000 - RM7,000) depending on experience.
- Career progression opportunity to step into a leadership role.