- Excellent Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
About Our ClientOur client is the world's leading IT industrial company. They are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 10,000 employees, they operate a network of over 100 locations in more than 60 countries. At this juncture, they aim to further develop it's presence in the region, to capture market growth, and to expand it's footprint with a flexible range of technologies.
Malaysia has been chosen to be the ideal hub to expand its footprint and strengthen its presence to serve the Asia Pacific region. With that said, they have created numerous opportunities to attract high skilled talent to be part of the growing team to achieve a mutually beneficial partnership
- Receive and verify the validity of invoices, ensure invoices are processed as per KPI and within SLA
- Obtain appropriate approval for non-PO invoices based on company Delegation of Authority.
- Resolve invoice posting issues.
- Checking and clearing report on payment block on invoices.
- Handle audit queries related to invoices and accounts payable.
- Handle and resolve vendor and internal staff invoices related queries, escalation to supervisor where necessary.
- Completion of invoice work flow on daily basis.
- Follow up constantly with Supply Chain and local team on PO and GR related matters.
- Perform monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation for accounts payable.
- Ensure payments are executed on timely manner and accurately as well as in compliance with company policies & procedures and controls.
- Obtain appropriate approval for payment based on company Delegation of Authority.
- Payment clearing is done on time to ensure accounts always reflect the current state.
- Handle and resolve vendor and internal staff payment related queries and escalation where necessary
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting degree or similarly recognised accounting qualification
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in doing full set account
- Experience working in shared services environment is a MUST
- SAP system experience
- Computer literacy, knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, Word, Power point
- Good spoken and written in English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
- Regional career opportunity
- Flexible working arrangement
- Accessible by public transport
- Open & friendly working culture
- Extensive training provided