Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable (Japanese Speaker)
Exciting Career Opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent MNC that is a market leader, with a large global network across Europe, America and APAC. They are currently looking for Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company. Should you come from a Shared Service Centre (SSC) environment, it will be an added advantage.
- Invoice Processing
- Verify claims with supporting documents provided and update claim details
- Assist in resolution of invoice discrepancies with Finance function of Affiliates.
- Maintain Payment records and vendor files, as well as end-of-the-month Payment closing activities.
- Prepare digital copies of records on a regular basis.
- Payment Processing
- Cash Application
- Record cheque payment /giro/remittance and distribute to cashier /finance analyst for payment distribution
- Review data and other information relevant to billings and cash app.
- Conduct matching of scanned receipts and receipt slips and generate receipt reports.
- Resolve billings and any AR exceptions with field personnel.
- Answer customer queries and initiate correspondence to resolve disputes/issues as appropriate.
- Extract daily giro /remittance from the bank statement.
- Respond to customer request to increase credit limit.
- Ensure customers record of payment to consider for credit limit increase.
- Compile customer payment records and consistent evidence of good record history to request for approval.
- Attend to assigned debit notes in ticketing system & ensure all debits noted are attended
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Japanese (speak/read/write in Japanese at business level). Added advantage for those who get a JLPT Certificate
- Graduates with minimum 1 year relevant work experience or fresh graduates with understanding of accounting and supply chain process
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
- Strong growth potential
- Enhance accounting skills