Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC
Good career progression
About Our Client
Being one of the world's largest rubber production company, our client is definitely not looking to take it slow and is currently still expanding in their own market with an intention to set up more manufacturing plants here in Malaysia. Hence, they are currently looking for an Accounts Executive to be a part of their ever growing team.
The key responsibilities that will be held by the candidate are detailed as follows:
- Perform accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to ensure compliance with Group's policies, relevant regulations, laws and reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Assist in project costing activities and prepare cost variance comparisons
- Assist in preparation of budgets, final account and management report.
- Prepare schedule for gross margin analysis and check the completeness of gross margin records
- Involve in treasury functions such as monitor daily cash balances, bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for AP & AR functions, Debtors and Creditors reconciliations.
- Assist in preparation of GST return
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in accounting.
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA) in Accounting & Finance
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Possess a positive attitude
- Independent and meticulous
What's on Offer