Well known MNC conglomerate
Good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known European multinational who is primarily well known in their industry. Having presence in close to 25 countries and close to 45 production facilities worldwide, our client is still expanding their global footprints and is looking to have an Accounts Executive to have on board in their team.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, this candidate is required to perform the following:
- Maintenance of assigned General Ledgers Accounts and analysis to resolve issues.
- Timely preparation of monthly journal entries, reconciliation of accounts and related monthly financial statement schedules.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Assist in annual financial audits and corporate tax reporting.
- Liaise with company secretary for board resolution and related matters.
- Process and prepare monthly variance reports between actual expenses against budget for all department heads to analyse and operate within the budget figures.
- Monitor fixed assets, track spending against approved purchase orders.
- In charge of inventory reconciliation, co-ordinate and participate in quarterly inventory counting activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in Accounting and /or professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years with strong hands on related working experience in daily operations accounting and financial report analysis.
- Excellent with Excel skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet reporting deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and meticulous
- Able to converse in English fluently and good command in written English.
What's on Offer