Accounts Executive - (Spanish/ Italian language speaker)
Global MNC - Shared Services
Dynamic & Passionate Working Culture
About Our Client
My client is a Global MNC and market leader in the manufacturing business located in Shah Alam, Selangor.
This role will mainly support European markets, run the Accounts Payable activities, support the continuous improvement initiatives and contribute to projects as well as involving in the back-up of operational tasks within the Accounts Payable team. This role must be able to read and write in Spanish and Italian.
1. Managing all payments and remittances
Checking and verifying all expenses claims against authorized signatories, enter all invoices into Oracle systems.
Generate all payments and petty cash vouchers into Oracle systems and update in cash book.
Maintain petty cash registers and cash box.
Arranging telegraphic transfers and preparing GIRO payments and cheques for all vendors, inter-company accounts and staff reimbursement.
Preparing fund transfer and cash flow estimates.
2. Matching of purchase invoices in Oracle
Obtain and monitor authorized approval on all purchase invoices in the system.
Matching of all stock and non-stocks purchase invoices from intercompany & vendor purchases.
Verifying and ensure the purchase prices are accurate.
3. Assists in the monthly accounts closing for Accounts Payable including reconciliation of intra and inter-company & preparation of monthly reports
Prepare journal entries adjustment.
Reconciliation of all Accounts Payable balances and Inter-company accounts.
Preparing Accounts Payable Aging reports.
Prepare staffs travel expenses accrual and goods-in-transit (GIT) calculation and entry.
Prepare prepayment, GIT and staff travel accrual schedule.
4. Liaising with external parties-banker on daily remittance matters and auditor on yearly audit & handle any ad hoc tasks as required
Liaise with banker on all remittance matters
Assists auditors in their queries on all Accounts Payable balances and obtain confirmations of year-end balances.
Assists with providing data for expenses analysis.
Assists in preparation of SOX documentations.
Assists in ad-hoc assignments.
The Successful Applicant
- Language Proficiency in Italian or Spanish
- Good work ethics
- Ambitious and driven to contribute to company's goals and successes
What's on Offer
- Global MNC Exposure
- Attractive Renumeration Package