Accounts Executive - Johor Bahru
Well known MNC manufacturer
Good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known European multinational who is primarily well known in the food manufacturing industry. Having presence in close to 35 countries and close to 55 production facilities worldwide, our client is still expanding their global footprints and is looking to have a Accounts Executive to have on board in their team.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, this candidate is required to perform the following:
- Maintenance of assigned General Ledgers Accounts and analysis to resolve issues.
- Timely preparation of monthly journal entries, reconciliation of accounts and related monthly financial statement schedules.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Assist in annual financial audits and corporate tax reporting.
- Liaise with company secretary for board resolution and related matters.
- Lead and supervise Accounts Payables team, provide training and support and troubleshooting on operational issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in Accounting and /or professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years with strong hands on related working experience in daily operations accounting and financial report analysis.
- Excellent with Excel skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet reporting deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and meticulous
- Able to converse in English fluently and good command in written English.
- Must be able to be based in Johor Bahru
What's on Offer