Accounts Executive (AP)
Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC
Good career progression
About Our Client
Our client is definitely not looking to take it slow despite being one of the industry leaders in commodity production. With an intention to set up more manufacturing plants here in Malaysia, they are currently looking for an Accounts Executive (AP) to be a part of their ever growing team.
- To maintain and perform all required AP transactions in a timely and professional manner within the set deadlines.
- Ensure compliance to all operating guidelines, policies and procedures.
- To perform accurate postings and prepare high quality reports on a timely manner.
- Provide assistance and support to the team and demonstrate commitment to achieve excellence in service.
- Organised, detailed oriented with good commitment to deadlines.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduated major in Accounting/Business administration and the related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
- Meticulous, committed to meet deadlines and able to work under pressure
What's on Offer
Good salary remuneration package