Accounting Analyst (Vietnamese Speaking)
Competitive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM8,000 depending on experience).
Opportunity to be part of a pioneer finance shared services team and be integral
About Our Client
This organization expects their employees to be proactive, continuous improvement oriented and innovative. You initial challenges in the company will involve performing migration tasks for entities based in Vietnam, following that will be a stabilization period and a huge opportunity to create and implement process improvement ideas. They are looking for candidates who are adaptable to change and want to make an impact.
As an Accounting Analyst (Vietnamese Speaking),you will be sorted into one of the below 3 functions:
Procure-To-Pay (Accounts Payable) Team:
- Process & verify invoices & claims for Vietnam entities according to organization policies.
- Vendor reconciliation.
- Take charge of vendor data input and maintenance.
- Resolve invoicing disputes with Vietnam entities.
- Month end close for accounts payable.
Order-To-Cash (Accounts Receivable) Team:
- Review billing entries and collections
- Cash allocations of scanned receipts and receipt slips from Vietnam entities.
- AR Reporting
- Ensure all Collection activities are recorded correctly and in a timely manner
- Generate dunning letters
- Assist in generation of statement of accounts for Affiliates
- Receive and enter inputs for provision of bad debts to accounts
Record-To-Report (General Ledger) Team:
- Prepare journal entries for Vietnam entities and make adjustments in accordance to feedback provided.
- Perform journal adjustments when required.
- Work closely with corresponding team members
- Provide team with documents required to prepare financial, balance sheet reconciliations and audits
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for candidates who value the opportunity to learn and contribute to the growth of the organization. If you are a candidate in finance shared services with a passion to experience the challenges of job migration, you are highly encouraged to apply!
- Minimum: Degree in Accounting
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a finance shared services environment with good understanding of the concept of SLAs.
- Good knowledge of Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables or General Ledger processes
- Strong written and spoken proficiency in English and Vietnamese
- Fresh grads who are proficient in Vietnamese are encourage to apply.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM8,000 depending on experience).
- Opportunity to be part of a pioneer finance shared services team and be integral in building the culture.