Accountant/Assistant Finance Manager
Reputable Multinational Company
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
A reputable manufacturing company from Europe, our client has been established since the 1900s and has presence of almost 15 countries around the world. With a passion and commitment to harness and expand the skill sets of the various talents in their company, they are actively looking for an Accountant/Assistant Finance Manager to join their ever growing and dynamic finance team.
Reporting to the Chief Accountant, this candidate is responsible for the following:
- Supervise the General Ledger reporting team
- Monitor the overall reporting, local, head office and statutory reporting
- Ensure all General Ledgers are updated timely, accurately and processed in according to the financial policies and established procedures
- Ensure Balance Sheet accounts reconciled and on a periodic and timely basis to verify that all items are correctly posted to the account within the guidelines of the stated purpose of the account
- Analyse monthly financial result and identify the root reasons for the significant variance between the actual and budget, projection and last year.
- Provide support to operations, through financial information analysis
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in Accounting and /or professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years with strong hands on related working experience in daily operations accounting and financial report analysis.
- Excellent with Excel skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet reporting deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and meticulous. Able to converse in English fluently and good command in written English.
What's on Offer
Excellent career prospects