Updated on 25/09/2020
- Fast Growing Multinational Company
- Great Learning and Career Progression Opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a market leader within the services industry and is currently expanding. They are therefore looking for ambitious individuals to join their journey and change the landscape of their industry.
- To prepare full set of accounting including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable & General Ledger.
- To prepare monthly closing and account reconciliation.
- To assist in the preparation of accurate and timely monthly Financial and Management Reporting.
- To assist in ensuring effective internal control procedures and compliance of accounting standards, company policies and statutory requirements.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Professional qualification from recognized body (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW etc) is an added advantage.
- At least 3 Years of working experience in audit / accounting field.
- Knowledge in ORACLE accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and flexible with good attitude.
What's on Offer
This role offers candidates a great opportunity to learn and develop with the market leader in a fast moving industry. Along fantastic career progression opportunities, they also offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package.