Has opportunity to work in a well-known retail company
Opportunity to be the successor of Finance Manager
About Our Client
Our client has been established for more than 60 years. They are well-known for comfortable and fashionable clothes. As they are planning to expand their business in SEA market and believe in organic growth within the organisation, they are now looking for talent to join them as Accountant and groom this person to the next Finance Manager.
- Oversee daily operation in Accounts department and ensure data are recorded timely & correctly.
- Maintain full set of accounts
- Verify and approve AP, AR , Fixed Assets register.
- Prepare monthly closing schedule, journal posting & Balance Sheet schedule for review.
- Maintain company inventory system
- Perform monthly Gross profit , Sales mix, COGS & expenses analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- has min Degree in Finance / Accounting / Professional Qualification
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- well-versed in accounting standard
- Big 4 experience will be added-advantage
What's on Offer
- opportunity to work in a dynamic and energetic environment
- good career progression
- attractive remuneration package