Newly set up Shared Services with migration opportunity
Great ladder to career progression
About Our Client
Started out in the Western Country, our client has been expanding globally over the past few decades, operating their business over 130 countries and almost 13,000 employees working under its business.
As they are expanding their business in Asia, they are hiring accountants to aid their operation in Malaysia.
- Assist in handling and preparing full sets of accounts
- Prepare and manage monthly trial balance and responsible for monthly closing adjustment
- Perform quality accounting review and analysis and facilitate continuous improvement
- Prepare reconciliation of accounts
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by management as required
- To perform quarterly SOX testing, and ensure proper control process in place
The Successful Applicant
* At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification (ACCA/CPA etc). Candidates who are pursuing Professional Qualification are encouraged to apply.
* Experience in working with ERP systems, SAP experience is an added advantage.
* At least 2-3 years of experience in the relevant functions, commercial candidates are encouraged to apply.
* Good command of English, both oral and written
* Knowledge of Mandarin is desirable
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM7,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work in a prestigious company.