An opportunity to work in a well-established MNC
Work life balance is offered at this company
About Our Client
Our clients is an American MNC that specialises in the retailing industry and are currently venturing into a new market and are looking for new talents to embark on this journey with them.
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to Management
- Responsible for preparation and closing of monthly and annual financial statements with the assistance of the Shared Service
- Support forecasting and budgeting exercise
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secreterial agents, bankers, local tax and government authorities
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Malaysia accounting standards
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a Consumer based company such as retail, FMCG or pharmaceutical
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a US based MNC that specialises in the retail industry and emphasises on work life balance and the well-being of the employees.